Site Terms and Conditions of Use
5. Third Party Sites and Information This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed).
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (email address is preferred).
4. Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
5. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
6. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. Sign the paper. 8. Send the written communication to the following address: Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement: Contact: Andy Rickert Address: 7395 Washington Blvd, Suite 107, Elkridge MD 21075 Phone: 301-356-9096 You acknowlege ad agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Ofice for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
9. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Indemnification Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
11. Security and Password You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
12. Participation in Promotions From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
14. International Use Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
16. Governing Law This site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices within the Maryland, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Maryland, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Maryland, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue any court of competent jurisdiction within Howard County in the State of Maryland with respect to such matters.
17. Notices All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at [email protected], if by email, or at Cannaline 7395 Washington Blvd. Suite 107, Elkridge MD 21075 if by conventional mail. Notices to you may be sent to the address supplied by you as part of your Registration Data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Sale and Purchase of Goods Cannaline (“Seller”) hereby agrees to sell, and You (“Buyer”) hereby agree to purchase, goods of the description and quantity described on the checkout window (“Checkout”) and incorporated herein by this reference (“Goods”) on the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
2. Purchase Price Buyer agrees to pay the Purchase Price of the Goods and any related shipping charges, as posted on this website attached hereto. All returned items are subject to a 20% re-stocking charge and there are no refunds of shipping charges. Shipping charges for returned items are the Buyers sole responsibility. UNLESS DEFECTIVE, ALL CARTRIDGE AND BATTERY SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS FOR ANY PRODUCT WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) NUMBER. We reserve the right to sell, or dispose of, any custom orders that are not paid for as agreed and retain any deposits and/or initiate legal action to recover any amounts owed. Design fees/charges for custom packaging are billed at $100 per hour, unless other arrangements are made. You expressly acknowledge and agree to abide by these provisions and any others in our “Terms and Conditions of Sale” and agree that even though said custom printed items may contain copyrighted or custom logos, if they are not paid for, we may sell or disposed of them as we see fit. If we dispose of them, this does not absolve you of any potential legal action to recover the balance due plus interest and attorney fees as outlined in paragraph 3 below.
3. Payment Terms The total amount of the Purchase Price shall be payable in full by Buyer according to the payment due date stated at Checkout. Any portion of the Purchase Price unpaid past thirty (30) days shall be considered overdue. All amounts past due are subject to a late charge of the lesser of one and one-half percent (1 1/2%) per month (being eighteen percent (18%) per annum) or the highest lawful rate. In addition, Seller shall have the right to pursue any remedies available at law or as provided herein and shall be entitled to reimbursement from Buyer for Seller’s costs of collection, including attorney fees, legal fees and costs and disbursements.
4. Delivery Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery shall be made in accordance with Seller’s shipping policy in effect on the date of shipment. Delivery dates provided by Seller are estimates only. Seller will make reasonable efforts to deliver in accordance with such dates; however, Seller will not be liable for failure to deliver as estimated. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Seller, Goods shall be packaged according to Seller’s standards and practices.
5. Limited Warranty Unless otherwise noted, Seller supplies as it’s sole warranty the following: Goods purchased from this website shall be free from defects for a period of 1 year from the date of delivery. The warranties provided for herein shall be governed by Seller’s warranty policies in effect on the date of shipment.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability Seller undertakes no responsibility for the quality of the Goods or that the Goods will be fit for any particular purpose for which Buyer may be buying the Goods, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, and Seller disclaims all other warranties and conditions, express or implied. SELLER (INCLUDING ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS, ALL OF WHICH ARE REFERRED TO HEREIN COLLECTIVELY AS THE “SELLER AFFILIATES”) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE TO BUYER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE GOODS OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF THE GOODS OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE OR REPLACEMENT EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES OR SERVICES, DOWN TIME, BUYER’S TIME, LOST DATA, INJURY TO PROPERTY OR ANY DAMAGES OR SUMS PAID BY BUYER TO THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF SELLER OR ANY OF THE SELLER AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER ANY CLAIM IS BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, PRINCIPLES OF INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED OR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER OR ANY SELLER AFFILIATE BE LIABLE TO BUYER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY OF ANY KIND OR NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN EXCESS OF THE NET PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOODS ACTUALLY DELIVERED TO AND PAID FOR BY BUYER HEREUNDER. SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS AND NONE OF SELLER OR ANY SELLER AFFILIATE SHALL HAVE ANY DUTY TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, OR HOLD HARMLESS BUYER FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL DAMAGES OR COSTS INCURRED BY BUYER ARISING FROM THE INFRINGEMENT OF PATENTS OR TRADEMARKS OR VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHTS BY ANY OF THE GOODS.
7. Force Majeure Seller shall not be held responsible for any failure of performance to make timely delivery of all or any part of the Goods in the event such failure was due, in whole or in part, to federal, provincial or municipal action, statute, ordinance or regulation, strike or other labor trouble, fire or other damage to or destruction of, in whole or in part, the Goods or the manufacturing facility for the Goods, the lack of or inability to obtain raw materials, labor, fuel, electrical power, water or supplies, or any other cause, act of God, contingency or circumstances not subject to the reasonable control of Seller, which causes delays or hinders the manufacture or delivery of Goods. Seller shall determine in good faith the extent to which it can reasonably control a cause, contingency, or circumstance that affects the performance of its obligations.
8. General Buyer may not assign this Agreement without Seller’s written consent. Seller is the sole intended beneficiary of this Agreement. If there is any inconsistency between this Agreement and any other agreement included with or relating to the Goods, this Agreement shall govern. This Agreement may not be modified, altered or amended without the written agreement of Seller. Any additional or altered terms attached to any order submitted by Buyer shall be null and void, unless expressly agreed to in writing by Seller. If any term of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. This Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to conflicts-of-law rules; and in the event of a dispute under this Agreement; Buyer submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Maryland and hereby waives any objection to such jurisdiction and venue.